** Alert: This site currently has no balance, you can still try to get a payout however it's not guaranteed.

Welcome to BestDogeCoin. We are paying in Dogetoshi :-) 95% chance for 0.01000000 5% chance for 0.02000000 such fun much doge

Payout every 60 minutes via Faucethub
1000000 doge (95%)
2000000 doge (5%)

You can earn 25%, share your referal link: http://bestdogecoin.faucetfly.com/